If you're not thrilled by the product, we'd really prefer to refund you. Refunds are available onmost of our products:
100% refund: 3 Dimensional Thinking
100% refund: Unlock The Geometry
100% refund: Key of Keys
100% refund: Your Body Can Talk
However, we DO NOT offer a right refund on these 2 particular products:
0% refund: Unlock The Alphabet
0% refund: Unlock The Planets
COPYRIGHT OF CONTENT:
All information, either free or paid, from keyofkeys.com is copyright, all rights reserved by Zachary Ziamus 2021.
PO Box 957
Samford QLD 4520
Keyofkeys.com does not accept any legal or financial responsibility for how you use the information that you received from keyofkeys.com or it's products. All of these digital information based products are for general knowledge use only, please seek expert help from a technical professional before applying any general knowledge. from Zachary Ziamus here at the keyofkeys.com
SPECIAL DISCLAIMER FOR "YOUR BODY CAN TALK"
Please understand that you use Zac's invention, "your body can talk" at exclusively your own personal risk. Always seek advice from a trained medical professional before consuming any herb, vitamin, drug mineral or natural supplement that Zac's invention may present on the screen when using the app. A presentation of a substance on the screen is not a prescription. This is crude, early, untested technology for inquisitovee minds to try as a digital or intellectual discovery in its nature and NOT a health program in any sense whatsoever. Use of that app is for simple entertainment or playful experimentation only. For all health matters or concerns, only follow the explicit instructions of a qualified health professional.
Your privacy will be respected at all times.
The identity of customers at keyofkeys.com remain confidential.
We will only disclose information based on enforcement of law.
We don't share your personal information to any person or enterprise, for any reason except in the adherence to law/regulation within the jurisdiction of Queensland Australia.
FULL PRIVACY STATEMENT The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), Australian Privacy Principles and registered privacy codes govern the way in which we must manage your personal information. This policy describes how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage personal information about you.
1. Collection of Personal Information Types of information collected We may collect and hold personal information about you, that is, information that can identify you, and is relevant to providing you with the services or products you are seeking. This personal information may include details such as your name, age, gender, contact information, products and services you are interested in or require more information about. If you purchase or request products and services from us we may also request your preferences for receiving further marketing or promotional material.
The choice of how much information you provide to us is yours. We seek this information either to process your request for information and provide that information to you, to improve the quality of our products and services or to assist you to determine which products and services best meet your needs.
Method of collection Personal information will generally be collected directly from you through the use of any of our standard forms, over the internet, via email, or through a telephone conversation with you. We may also collect personal information about you from third parties acting on your behalf (for instance, agents).
We also collect information from subscribers (persons registering their details with us through the website) or website visitors for the purpose of improving our quality and effectiveness and to provide you with information. We welcome feedback from you about all aspects of its website. We store feedback that users send to us. This feedback is used to administer and refine our service. We may also use the information to improve or promote this site. We will not publish your name in connection with any information you provide without your permission.
There may, however, be some instances where personal information about you will be collected indirectly because it is unreasonable or impractical to collect personal information directly from you. We will usually notify you about these instances in advance, or where that is not possible, as soon as reasonably practicable after the information has been collected.
Purpose of collection The personal information that we collect and hold about you, depends on your interaction with us. Generally, we collect, use and hold your personal information for the purposes of:
• providing products or services to you or someone else you know; • providing you with newsletters, information and other communications; • providing you with information about other services that we offer that may be of interest to you; • involving you in promotions and other initiatives undertaken by us; • facilitating our internal business operations, including the fulfilment of any legal requirements; • and analyzing our services and customer needs with a view to improving those services.
Failure to provide information If the personal information you provide to us is incomplete or inaccurate, we may be unable to provide you, or someone else you know, with the services you, or they, are seeking.
In some circumstances, the law may permit or require us to use or disclose personal information for other purposes (for instance where you would reasonably expect us to and the purpose is related to the purpose of collection).
3. Security of your information We store your personal information in different ways, including in paper and electronic format. We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of all information we collect from risks such as loss or unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of data. For example, your personal information is maintained in a secure environment which can be accessed only by authorized personnel. However, no data transmission over the internet or information stored on servers accessible through the internet can be guaranteed to be fully secure. These activities are undertaken at your risk.
4. Access and correction of personal information You may request access to your personal information collected through this website at any time, by making a written request. Please send an email at the contact address shown on this website and we will respond to your request within a reasonable period. We may charge you a reasonable fee for providing access to your personal information (but not for making a request for access). We may decline a request for access to personal information in circumstances prescribed by the Privacy Act, and if we do, we will provide you with a written notice that sets out the reasons for the refusal (unless it would be unreasonable provide those reasons). If, upon receiving access to your personal information or at any other time, you believe the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or out of date, please advise us and we will update it. We will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date. If we refuse to correct your personal information, we will provide you with a written notice that sets out the reasons for our refusal (unless it would be unreasonable to provide those reasons) and provide you with a statement regarding the mechanisms available to you to make a complaint.
5. Links to other Websites Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of linked websites. It is your responsibility to investigate the privacy policies of those other sites.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about privacy in general, you can visit the federal Information Commissioner's website.
If you have any concerns or questions, please use contact details as found in this website.
Thank you for taking the time to read our Privacy Statement.